- 1986 - Steven Tweed founded Hidden Valley Pump Systems in Escondido CA to service the existing
agricultural and residential groundwater market.
- 1990 - Relocated to Valley Center CA to expand operations into the municipal market.
- 1997 - Opened our machine shop giving the ability to recondition pump systems in house.
- 2001 - Expanded machining and fabrication capabilities to service the growing municipal market,
capable of reconditioning up to 24" bowl assemblies.
- 2004 - Opened our control systems department allowing for all controls system development to be done
- 2008 - Formed distribution agreement with Siemens.
- 2014 - Michael Tweed promoted to Vice President, taking over day to day operations.
- 2014 - Became Flonet & Service Center for Flowtronex Packaged Systems for Southern California
- 2015 - Purchased Precision Pump Systems in Valley Center CA, expanding our residential service
- 2016 - Celebrated 30 Years.